Tuesday, September 18, 2007

transformers day plus cindy's birthday

let me count wen is de last time i went out gila-gila wit tis bunch of friends...half a year maybe...i almost 4got how we really gila-gila 2gather ade...until 1 day my friend call me up asking 4 my help...den he came 2 my house 2 borrow internet...after tat we start 2 talk den suddenly we came 2 tis topic "movie"...den he ask : wanna go watch transformers?? yea sure y not...n i found out tat de day tat he decided 2 go 4 a movie is actually our friend cindy's birthday...well so tat's de plan la...we go celebrate her birthday den after tat we go watch transformers...wee...

5th of july, 7pm, 5cars, 27ppl(wow..i hav a shock of myself too) we head straight 2 one utama...so now de question is where 2 celebrate her birthday...hmm...gd ques ya...we think n think n think...finally decided lets go 2 Italian Shop...wee...we makan n makan...talk talk talk...after every1 finish makan finally its time 2 sing birthday song 4 our birthday gal...yaayy...Dsc_0171 bt surely de birthday gall need 2 giv a long long speech 2 us la...so we force her 2 stand on de chair, use a bottle as her mic n giv out her most appreciated speech...of course all of us laugh until cannot tahan...almost all fall flat on de floor...hehe...after happy happy makan its paying time...well as expected de bill expensive sial...bt once in a while nevermind la...:P

movie at 10pm...transformers super chuunnnnnnnnn~~~~ after de movie all of us really speechless...i of my friend summore say : i'm so gonna do tis 4 my FYP...(p/s : all of us r creative multimedia student n most of us majoring in film n animation, so like still dare 2 major FA ah!!) after de movie is de end of everything...so bye bye 2 every1 den we straight back 2 home...

Dsc_0165 after so long i tot they'll kinda 4get bout me ade or sumting cos now we not in de same batch anymore...bt as i think more deeply n clearly they all might be busy wit their own stuff even me myself hav my own stuff 2 settle n sumtime really din hav de time 2 lepak around...bt still we do miss each other n will still pay another a visit wen we hav de time...i still remember 1 of my firend say : once u r my friend, 4ever u r my friend, we will never ever gonna 4get each other...well my friends...no matter how is it i wish u all hav a great life ahead...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Valuablе infо. Fortunatе me I found your site
аcciԁentally, and І am suгprіsed why this cοinсidence didn't happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

my website - personal loans