Wednesday, September 19, 2007

IF LIFE IS A GAME!!

try to imagine if ur life is like a game how will u play it...u wanna live a great life or u also can choose 2 live ur life miserable...it all up 2 u...

i start my life really really poor...i dun even hav enough money 2 study...de highest education level i can go is only until senior high...after i left school i need 2 find a job 4 me 2 continue on my life bt my education level is only up 2 senior high where its really hard 4 me 2 find a gd n high pay job...so i think tat y not i jz life my life simple...wat i earn is only enough 2 cover my daily expenses...i hav no saving at all n sumtime i do struggle cos i really hav no money 2 do anything much...i live a pathetic life 4 about 20 years n i found out tat i hav done nth...

after tat i came 2 think...is tis wat God wan me 2 do, live my life so miserable?? no, defiantly no!! He has a great plan setting ahead yet 4 me 2 find out...i cannot continue like tis...i need 2 make sum different 2 my life...so i decided 2 take loan 2 upgrade my education level den find a better job...i did it n i got better pay tis time...i start 2 hav sum saving n start 2 live a meaningful life...finally i get 2 married a manager husband n we own a house n a car...bt jz only we wanna start our life as a married couple end time came...

wat i really learn is if u can really do sumting 2 ur life u really hav 2 do it quick...cos life is really really short...we never noe tat wen is Jesus 2nd coming...wen is de end time...maybe de end time is jz 2moro...if u dun do anyting quickly till den u'll found out tat u hav done nth all tis while in ur life...dun live ur life miserable...dun let ur life continue 2 be pathetic...tis is not wat God wan u 2 do...He has a really great plan 4 each n every1 of us...so dun take God's will for granted...live ur life as how he already plan 4 u...

God really spokes 2 me alot during de message time...i get 2 notice tat even in my real life i really been living a pathetic life...i choose de commend way tat every1 choose 2 walk...actually i clear tat where i suppose 2 go...bt yet i never listen...i never listen 2 de gentle voice tat is always whisper in my ears...n i even found out tat all de thing tat i've been doing in de kingdoms of God i took them up as a burden...after pastor John Kwan shared de message...i got a really strong guilty-ness in my heart...i cant control my tears wen i noe tat even i took God's will for granted bt He still loves me tat much...i repent be4 Him n promise tat i will walk on de narrow road tat He ask me 2 walk on depend on His strength...

God let me see my mistake SO clearly until i feel like i cannot be forgiven...bt God is so great tat he loves us so much until he sent his one n only son 2 die on de cross 4 our sin...tat's where i feel tat He wants 2 let me see my own mistake so tat i can really find de right purpose of my life 2 live a better life...really thank God tat i hav tis 2nd chance 2 really live my life fully 4 Him...


0 comments: