Tuesday, September 18, 2007

-my new life-

hmm...talk about life...i'm getting a bit emo now...bt anyway i'll sure tat tis post will full wit thankfull...

a new life is wat i always wan n wat i always wish 4...now i'm in de new place meeting up a lot of new faces n having a whole bunch of new gd buddies...

Luv_yaul_copy_2 they let me noe tat i'm not alone facing everthing tat i am now, they also tell me tat wen i'm sad or had lose up all my energy 2 continue my journey i can actually sit down n rest abit n they so willing 2 lend out their shoulder 4 me 2 lean on...n wen i'm in fornt of them i can be me...only me...without any mask on n tat's wat i always hope 2 be..i really wanna thank u all 4 being such a gd frend n being so gd 2 me....

ppl tat i wanna thank wit my life:-

  • Roy(daddy)
  • William(grandpa)
  • Nana
  • Yvonne
  • Victoria
  • Cindy
  • Hoy Keat
  • Umar
  • Kamil
  • Khai Ming
  • Charuk
  • Ann Na

a big thankfull to:-

  • Lili
  • Hui Fern
  • Myra
  • Jia Wen
  • Jian Wei
  • Shuqi
  • Jia Wei
  • Min San
  • Pei Ying
  • Fook Liang
  • Nathanael
  • Timmy
  • Aina
  • Ekeen
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Zhi Ling

thanks to tis ppl tat always by my side:-

  • James Chow
  • Steven
  • David Beh
  • Glen Ooi

all de seniours tat had guide me through:-

  • Lenard
  • Audrey
  • Daniel Wong
  • Kenny
  • Jeremy
  • Zeek
  • Thus
  • Iek
  • Nelli
  • Nurul
  • Azman
  • Nadia

special thanks to:-

  • Amber(my roomate)
  • Jason Goh
  • Candy
  • Freddy
  • Ah Chai
  • Alvin Voon
  • Amin
  • Gee Kiet

thanks back to my gd old frend tat still staying wit me even u guys r in pg bt i'm now at cyberjaya:-

  • Yik Chin(gd sis)
  • Shu yeong(nice lao po)
  • Ah Loke(high sch classmate tat still contact wit me)

thanks u all...u all been making my life so meaningfull...i love u all...!!!!!



*repost it from de old blog*

0 comments: