Tuesday, January 8, 2008

blessed year 2007

I notice 1 thing... all my posts pending 4 quite sum times ade 1 lo... haiz... wat to do I need “mood” to update my blog 1 mah... hehe...

If sum of u read my past post bout wat I did throughout de whole year u will noe tat how busy I was in de year of 2007... yup I am a super busy girl anyway... bt wat really matter is its been a very blessed year 4 me...

my biggest blessing in 2007 is God let me noe tat He never leave me alone... wen I was lost He brought me back home... brought me 2 tis family of God…n put all de great bro n sis by my side... if i’m never here... I’ll never learn how 2 grow…I’ll never noe how 2 walk out of my bad attitude... he put all de special ones’ by my side tat accept me by any way n tell me tat I’m not alone...

i really appreciate those tat I noe n those tat noe me... really really appreciate u all a lot... God bless u all abundantly...

0 comments: