Tuesday, January 8, 2008

1st break1st breakthrough in de year of 2008

1st breakthrough in de year of 2008…ice skating...wee…yup yup…I never went ice skating be4…like so wat…penang got ice skating ring meh…its only a year leh I’ve been staying in cyber…so still consider ok la… :P:P

It’s a 1st time cg outing go 4 ice skating also lo…n all of us r 1st timer too…at 1st I tot ice skating is easy case…bt jz only wen I wanna take my 1st step in de ring I fell down ade…*dun laugh pls* it is very…how u call it…slippery I think…I cant even balance myself leh not 2 say start moving forward…

After sum time I started 2 catch de trick on how 2 skate…its really kinda enjoyable wen u start 2 noe how 2 skate…bt still….there’s a few times…I mean timesssssss tat I off balance n fell la…n in de end (congrate me 1st) I won de wettest butt campion of all time… wee… :P:P hey dun laugh okey…if u dun fall u dun learn…I still get 2 learn new stuff ya know…

So now ppl learn sumting new…ice skating is never an ease case weh!!!

*will upload on sum photo as soon as i get my hand on them*

cheers ppl~~~ :D:D

0 comments: