Tuesday, December 25, 2007

wat i did 4 de whole year

Tis is a full recap on wat I did 4 de whole year… so here it goes…

1. Sem break penang trip

My classmates went for a trip in penang… we did a lot of thing there… we went hiking, BBQ by de beach, swam by de waterfall, n went round penang hunting 4 food… we really had a very great time 2gather…

2. MMUcg Cameron retreat

It’s a super wonderful retreat through… believe it or not we hav taken over 1000 photo leh…geng leh… I think after this trip, all of us are natural potential and talented in becoming super models ade lo… hehe… really thank God 4 Alex who brought us 2 all de beautiful places of Cameron… we really had a great time fellowship 2gather n also spend time wit each other…




3. The committee for SPARC Club Audio Warfare

Tis is de biggest event ever in campus tat I had contributed… its not easy being in de committee team of tis event… bt I learned a lot from tis event… from finding sponsor until publicity until de day itself how 2 synchronies de backstage ppl n de ppl on stage… I really glad tat I worked wit a very great n professional team n really had a great time working wit them too…



4. Hope membership dinner

I promise 2 God tat I’ll settle down my heart in tis church… as I agree wit de vision I become de member of tis church 2 continue 2 serve wit all de other bro n sis in tis family of God…




5. The committee for Alpha trip

Seriously I never had tat much fun after I came 2 MMU… everyday assignment assignment n assignment…even I do hav de time 2 hang out wit my friends also few hours jalan jalan n makan only… tis trip last for 3 days 2 night in Cherating… we did a lot of fun n crazy things 2gather n I got 2 noe more about my other course mate too… really should hav tis kind of trip more lo… bt next time pls dun ask me 2 be de committee again lo… hehe…





6. Easter celebration

Its jz like any other Easter celebration…wat makes it special is we had an outreach program in MMU 2 let ppl noe wat is de real meaning of Easter…many ppl hav a wrong perception 2 Easter… wat they noe bout it is only Easter bunny n Easter eggs… bt tis time I really thank God tat I hav tis opportunity 2 share de true meaning of Easter 2 my friends…


7. Ricky’s birthday celebration

Wah UL’s birthday wor… sure la hav 2 do sumting big big 4 him lo… so we secretly plan out a celebration party 4 him… bt wat kind of present gonna giv him wor… joleen tot of de idea of record down all our appreciation words 4 him den edit it into a movie… so I’m gonna do de editing part lo… ricky was sooooooo touch wen he listen 2 all of our words 4 him… we too had a great time playing game n fellowshiping 2gather…



8. Varsity connect party

its a welcoming freshies nite 4 all de uni from serdang, kajang n also cyberjaya...its a combine of 10 uni party...we hav students from UKM, UPM, MMU, L

KW, Uniten, Nilai, New Era n ect ect...praise de lord we hav 185 ppl joining us 4 de party tat nite...we hav a lot of program happened… got a lot of game, singing, nice food, wonderful crowd n also jz admit la de deco is nice… hehe… bt I dun really get 2 enjoy de game cos I’m de photographer n I hav 2 control de multimedia… bt still thank God tat everything was jz so amazing…



9. MMU graduation day

Ok so… its time for 3 of them 2 grad… haha… yup de 3 graduation peeps r steward, charlotte n peck charn… there r a few of my CF friends grad too bt I din join them cos I dun really noe wat plan they hav plus my CL grad wor how not 2 go n celebrate wit him leh… so here how it goes n how it ends… busy busy n busy… wit wat leh… buying present 4 u all la... aiyo…




10. Life game

My contribution in camps n events like never ending 1 lo… 4 tis life game I’m in de multimedia team under publicity team… pls read back my older post on how God touch n speak 2 me… n also our appreciation dinner…



11. Mid Autumn festival + BBQ cg combining wit Nilai cg

Wow… we really hav a lot of visitor tat day lo… really praise God 4 tat… we had fun time BBQ 2gather n feeding each other… hehe… thx 2 jason 4 all de hard work on borrowing all de “ga chang” n I had fun time went out shopping 4 all de food 2 gather wit u too lo… hehe… n also thx 2 steward who cracked his head out 4 all de wonderful games tat brings every1 2gather in unify…



12. Ying Hou n Keat Mei’s wedding

I post bout tis be4 also… jz check back my older post if u 4get bout it… so here I jz wanna bring out 1 point tat is I really learned a lot from tis deco n also gain a lot of experience too…


13. Mike n Joyce’s wedding

2 wedding happen in a week… tat is very hectic weh… bt anyhow thank God tat we manage 2 push through tis wedding deco even we r lack of man-power n under budget… check back my older post bout tis wedding deco…


14. 12th Malaysia National Convention

I am again in de multimedia team 4 de closing ceremony… bt tis time there’s sumtime different about it tat is I’m leading a team leh… so scary weh… summore in such a big event wor… I got enough “ko li” or not oh… bt anyway wit God strength really nth is impossible… we can really see de result from all de practices… n everything went on really well even through its been a really hectic November month 4 all of us… really thank God 4 all of ur contribution…




Its been a… erm… how 2 put it leh… having lots of fun in de beginning… start 2 serve fully in de middle… n had a super pack n hectic schedule in de end… well I can only say tat I really had a fruitful year lo… bt now I need a rest… not long 3 months will be enough… I felt tat I’m too free 4 now cos suddenly I’m free from everything… bt will sure 2 enjoy my holiday lo… hehe… catch me back during march la…


0 comments: